What happens to consciousness when the mind is asleep? Does it rest, or does it just keep wandering? This collection of small illustrated stories explores the fragmented experiences of dream-like scenarios which turn out to be much more than that. A journey between the blurry lines of intuitive perception, across the conflicting pre-concepts of logic, leading to a boundless state of connectedness that defies all limitations of space or time.
Illustrated by Yukai Du
Written by Salvatore De Cicco
Riso Printing By Cecilie Press
Proofreading By Daniela Venuso
'Overture' Art Zine A5 First Edition
- Limited Edition: 100 copies. Signed & numbered by the authors.
- Size: A5 148 x 210 mm
- Drawing Technique: Coloured Pencil on Paper
- Print Technique: 4 Colour Riso Printing
- Paper: G.F Smith Munken Pure Smooth Cream
- Handwritten gift message is available. Please leave your gift message when you check out.