An Anthology vol.1 #9 Secret
In publishing, the word 'anthology' is usually used for a collection of literary works like poems, short stories, songs, etc. In this video, I created a collection of short animated images, each of them could be a piece of thinking, a scene of a dream, an imagination from a poet or a nonsense thought. I keep doing these small pieces when I have some time, here are the first 10 images and therefore I edited it as Volume 1.
An Anthology vol.1 #9 Illustration Giclée Art Print
- Available Sizes: 230*230mm / 420mm*420mm (square)
- Limited Edition: 75 230*230mm editions, 50 420mm*420mm editions are signed & numbered by the artist.
- Paper: Hahnemuehle German Etching (310gsm matt textured)
- Framing: Unframed
- Print Technique: Giclée
- (*A process that uses fade-resistant, archival inks and archival substrates to print on large format printers. Giclée printing is often used by artists to make reproductions of their original two-dimensional artwork, photographs or computer-generated art for resale while preserving the original.)
- Handwritten gift message is available.Please leave your gift message when you check out.
- All orders come with 4 stickers, 1 A6 flyer and hand decorated envelope/postal tube.