The Study of Ancient Towns in China / Chinese Landscapes
#4 Hong Village
Originally from China, I was sent to learn Chinese painting when I was 4. The fineness of Chinese painting was something I could not appreciate at that age. After I moved to London and established my career as illustrator and animator, I went to Beijing to visit where my grandfather grew up. It brought back my memory of the buildings and landscapes I used to see in Chinese paintings. Therefore, the personal project is for me to find a way to depict some Chinese historic locations with the combination of Chinese painting elements and my 'modernised' illustration style.
Chinese Landscape #4 Illustration Giclée Art Print
- Available Sizes: A4, A3
- Limited Edition: 100 A4 editions, 75 A3 editions are signed & numbered by the artist.
- Paper: Hahnemuehle German Etching (310gsm matt textured)
- Framing: Unframed
- Print Technique: Giclée
- (*A process that uses fade-resistant, archival inks and archival substrates to print on large format printers. Giclée printing is often used by artists to make reproductions of their original two-dimensional artwork, photographs or computer-generated art for resale while preserving the original.)
- Handwritten gift message is available.Please leave your gift message when you check out.
- All orders come with 4 stickers, 1 A6 flyer and hand decorated envelope/postal tube.