In publishing, the word 'anthology' is usually used for a collection of literary works like poems, short stories, songs, etc. Last year, I created a collection of short animated images called 'An Anthology vol.1', each of them could be a piece of thinking, a scene of a dream, an imagination from a poet or a nonsense thought. This year, inspired by my trip to Iceland, I've continued the collection with a combination of what I saw and what I imagined, therefore, it's called 'An Anthology vol.2'.
An Anthology vol.2 #5 Climb Illustration Giclée Art Print
- Available Sizes: A4, A2
- Limited Edition: 150 A4 prints Signed & numbered by the artist. 50 A2 prints Signed & numbered by the artist.
- Paper: Hahnemuehle German Etching (310gsm matt textured)
- Framing: Unframed
- Print Technique: Giclée
- (*A process that uses fade-resistant, archival inks and archival substrates to print on large format printers. Giclée printing is often used by artists to make reproductions of their original two-dimensional artwork, photographs or computer-generated art for resale while preserving the original.)
- Handwritten gift message is available.Please leave your gift message when you check out.
- All orders come with 4 stickers, 1 A6 flyer and hand decorated envelope/postal tube.